weigh in no 4 !!!

hey, dont worry, 2lb is great, one week I didnt loose anything (and I ve never cheated) but the week after I lost 7lb so stick with it hun!!!!xxxxx

Cheer up! it could be worse, I was 2lbs up on my second wi. 2lbs down is going in the right direction thats all that matters.

Well done hun, your probably get a nice loss next week to make up for it so dont let it get you down :) x

2lbs is great - well done :)

Keep going cos 2lbs is a good loss. You will probably get a big loss next week to spur you on again!

2lbs is still a bag of sugar that you've lost !

Well done and good luck for next week.

2lbs is great :) well done ! its not a race, your going in the right direction so keep doing what your doing :0) xx

Keep going. You should be proud of your total loss altogether. dont worry you are doing fab fab fab...

look at it in terms of your overall loss, like others are saying - 23lb in 4 weeks is blooming marvellous :)

2lb is great hun, keep going xxx

2lb is fab on the overall picture of things. I wouldn't mind a 2lb week if i could get the 23lb loss in four weeks. lol.
Your doing just brill. x x x x x

Jo x

mini goals
1. get through first week Done :D
1.5. get through week 2.. Done but did cheat.:sigh:
2. to lose a stone Done 6.5 & 7.5 does add up to 14lb but ticker shows 13lb :D
3. to drop a dress size Done Now back in size 16 jeans :D
4. to get through week 3 without cheating.
5. to lose 2 stone
6. to drop another dress size.
more mini goals to come lol.

wk 1 -7.5lb
wk 2 -6.5lb 1 stone gone :D
wk 3

2lb is great. Just pick up a bag of sugar and feel just how heavy 2lbs is. well done chick x

Back