Weigh In Not Good :(

PinkMantha

time to get focused
i put on 4lb so im bak at 13stone now :( i have agreed with my cdc if i dont get on track this week then we are moving up to 1000 next week. i dont know what else to write so ill stop there xxx

aww hun :( just bottle this feeling and when you are temtpted to eat .. remeber how it felt . I know its hard but once you have done 1 day 100% it spurs you on to do another ... if you can get through that first day .. you will do it , but your CDC is right , you need to be 100% or change plans .
I am starting back today and I have put a little back on , so I am 13 stone 3 now , I have also changed my goal weight to a bit lower but see how far I get by xmas ..... come on , do it with me xx

well we both weigh about the same so we can help each other out if need be. i feel positive so far and need to get through today then worry about tomorrow x

your right, just get through each hour of each day... and remember what your feelings were at the weigh in, when you are tempted to eat...

you can do this, and you will do this!!

hugs chick, hope your hour by hour is going ok.

Stay strong and keep at it - you can lose this weight

Oh Pink :( Listen it's a blip, last time I had one I put on 3 stone 5lb, so your little 4 is teeny and will probably be off next week!

I suffer on CD as I go into ketosis but I am still starving!

Hopefully next week will look better xxxxxxxxxxx

Back