Weigh in number 3

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by Rae, 12 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Rae

Rae Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(27.45%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Ok so i was feeling pretty crappy about this weeks weigh in.. wasnt pleased with last weeks despite putting everything into it, working out everyday, sticking to the regime 100%, and i may have been TOTM but i was still disappointed with only a 2.5lb loss.. however... this week i decided i would stick at it just as much but i have done a little less exercise, usually i do alot of muscle workouts to make sure im toning as losing, but i only did 2 hours of sit ups, press ups, jackknifes etc this week compared to last week which was about 5 hours.. so..

This week i have lost 3lb.. which i know may not seem like my 9lb loss the first week... BUT i am going into week 4 and not expecting those sorts of losses each week.. it would be unhealthy to lose 9lb a week lol...

Sooo.... i am so so so so made up with my 3 lb loss... because it officially means im 1 stone 0.5lb downnnnnnnnnn!!!! :eek::eek::eek: I NEVER thought i would lose half a stone on this yet alone a whole stone and half a pounnddd!! (Yes i know its only a half but its still a little past a stone haha)

Im over the moon i really am.. i think my stomach has shrunk to the size of a penny but thats all goooood.. my mum was trying to tempt me into having a creme egg last night as a little treat for easter as i have been taking this diet VERY seriously but i didnt succumb as i thought noo il wait for the weigh in tomorrow.. and now i know ive reached past the 1 stone off mark people can bring round 23987213987 easter eggs and bars of galaxy and i know for a fact i wont touch a single one.. im feeling rather positive today.. a little too positive ha.

I still cant see any difference in my appearance but my mum says she can see it majorly and my nan came round who hadnt seen me in 3 weeks yesteday and said wow you look great so if the scales tell me its working then i guess it is!

In other news.. (dont worry ill be done soon.. when i get excted my fingers get carried away on the keyboard, theyll stop soon).. I bought myself some ketostix to have a little experimentation with them.. i was curious you see and they were like 2 quid so i thought what the hell might as well!, and anyway i tested last night and im "moyen" in ketosis.. which im very happy with! So i know for real that im burnin fat! :-D

Anyway im off to have 2 choc shakes today.. it is easter after all!

Toodles you lovely slimmers xx

Last edited: 12 April 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NewDawn

NewDawn Bring on the trumpets

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.18%)
    Well done Rae :happy096:

4. yo-yo-dieter

yo-yo-dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.1lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    A stone in three weeks is really good progress! You could really add a good amount to that this week if you put your mind to it.

You look like Jennifer Ellison in your profile pic!

5. Rae

Rae Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(27.45%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Haaa i hope so! I won't be having my shakes until wednesday though as cant buy any until i get paid but just gonna try stay in ketosis with an atkins sorta diet for the next 3 days.

Gosh i know me and miss ellison are both blonde, larger breasted (ahem) scousers but bloody ell i wish i looked like her haha!! Maybe in a years time!

xx

6. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Congrats Rae on the weight loss. You are doing great. I would be very happy if I could achieve the results you have been getting. I am hoping for a 2-3lb loss a week (anymore will be a brucey bonus):D:D.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.