Weigh-in number 5... I'm well chuffed!

SuzySparkle

Just got back from my 5th weigh-in and I've lost another 5lb (32lb in total)!

I'm absolutely thrilled. Can't believe just how fantastic this diet is! I have never done this well on a diet before... roll on weigh-in number 6!

:party0048: :party0048: :party0048: :party0048: :party0048:

Last edited:
Wow! Congrats! Brilliant loses. Well done.

well done what a great loss :D

So you should be proud - that's a fab result!!

Hi Suzy,
very well done to you on this week's great weight loss again. Keep it up, you are doing so well. Best of luck.
Doirin

congrats! feels awesome to lose every single week doesn't it? good luck with next week xxx :)

fantastic loss for week 5!!! are u exercising?? i have my 1st weigh in tommorow!! keep going , ur doin grrreat!!! xx:D

fantastic loss for week 5!!! are u exercising?? i have my 1st weigh in tommorow!! keep going , ur doin grrreat!!! xx:D

Not really doing much excercise. I've recently bought a PowerPlate but have not had chance to use it properly yet. I suppose running around after my 19 month old little girl is helping though!

thats brillant suzy well done, how much more do you want to loose?

thats brillant suzy well done, how much more do you want to loose?

I'm hoping to lose about 100lb. Don't know if I'll make it but I'm definately going to give it my best shot. I've never done so well on a diet and my friends say they've never known me be so determined! Think I've just realised that I've messed about on other diets for too long... this is it! I've got a few important things coming up towards the end of this year and the start of next year so I've got to be slim for them! x

Excellent work well done

Hi Suzy

Well done...that is a really fab weight loss..you must be feeling on top of the world!

Have a great week and yes, this is the best diet ever! I too have never felt so good on a diet.

Take care

Back