weigh in number 7!!!!!!!!!!!

missyd

Gold Member
OMG :eek: 5lbs i nearly fell off the scales! wasnt expecting that at all so i am a very happy chappy :D:D x

Well done missy 5lb's of fat lost for good.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost

omg missy..........well done!!! yay!!

OMG :eek: 5lbs i nearly fell off the scales! wasnt expecting that at all so i am a very happy chappy :D:D x

Fantastic Missyd - I'm chasing ya weekly weigh in - my number 7 is weds - not sure I'll manage a whopping 5 though!!!

Go Missy, Go Missy, Go Missy!!!!!!!!! Great loss hun x Well done x

WOW!!!

WOW DONNA!

YOU ARE JUST FLYING ON THIS!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU - I LOVE TO HEAR YOUR WEIGH IN RESULTS!!

You going to be at goal in no time babe! xoxo

That's fantastic Donna, that takes the Monday Club to 29.5lbs - that's over 2 stone between us!!!!

Well done. Wow, look at your ticker - less than 2 stone and you are at target - go girl!!!!

x

well done missd ;)

Good job Donz well done pet 5lb is ace xxxx

thanks you all for your kind words and support if it wasnt for this site and all you guys i dont know if i would have got this far x

Well done Missyd That is fantastic news...:)
Keep it up girl! X

well done, go girl!!
:)

well done missyd, its great to see others with the same weight to lose as meself, doing so well, it gives me something to work towards, 7 weeks for 2.5stone is amazing, congrats :)

Wheeeeee!!! Well done Donna honey!! Fantastic result! :D

Back