Weigh in Number 8.

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well only had a 2lbs loss this week, think this was due to totm. Hoping for a bigger loss next week to make up for it though.

Haven't done much exercise this weekend due to a bad back. Feeling a lot smaller though even though the pounds haven't gone, which is more important I think, to feel happier with yourself than to see the pounds dropping off.

Think I only have about 8 more weeks left on this now which I'm really happy about.

Hope everyone's had a great weekend.

sorry bev only just seen your weigh in...well done. its still a loss and you know, its pretty much guaranteed yourll have a bigger loss next week. :)

hope your back is ok. i feel for you (used to suffer a lot with back probs but i tend to go to the oesteopath as soon as i get an attack and that helps no end)

h xx

Thanks Harriet. I've got an attack of sciatica, which is so painful. Pains going down my legs and buttocks! Be so glad when this goes!

Bev, just think of it as another 2lbs of fat gone for ever and ever. Next week may be better for you. Hope the back is not too bad. Can feel your pain as I have a dreadful back and am in pain a lot of the time. It's no fun but you just have to get on as best you can. lots of luck for the coming week.

Hi Bev, hope your back is a bit better now. I used to get real trouble with mine until I went to a faith healer, five minutes and she didn't even touch me, I felt something go ping in my back and have had no trouble since!
At least you still had a loss this week, I'm sure you will make up for it at the next weigh in.
Lots of luck!

Well done Bev, that's great. Hope your back is better soon.
x

Well done Bev...2lbs is great esp on ToTM and with you not doing much exercise when you are used to it!

But, as always as strong as an ox and getting that weight down as quickly as possible...8 weeks, it will go in so fast! Just in time for a nice September with your nice skimpy clothes :)

hey bev well done on your loss. snap we both lost the same!! :)

sorry you not feeling great.

xox

Thanks for all the support ladies, encouraging and kind as ever, that's why we all come on this site though, the lovely people!

Back