weigh in on monday week 3, scales not moving much :(

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by xxjoxx, 2 April 2011 Social URL.

1. xxjoxx

xxjoxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.1lb(10.69%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi my 3rd weigh in monday, my scales at home are hardly moving this week :(. But have read on here alot of people dread the week 3 weigh in, hope week 4 will be better !!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Leluna

Leluna wannabeslim

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.16%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    hiya.. my second weigh in i only lost 2lbs... its my fourth weigh in on wednesday and so far the scales is only down 1lb..... i was so fed up on week 2 but tell you something my body is shrinking so much im delighted.... so im gonna try and ignore the scales and look at the mirror instead!.... ive done other diets before and have never seen such a change in my body shape in four weeks... so try and forget the scales and remember if you or i were on a 'normal' diet we would be cheating and falling off the wagon and not getting anywhere so keep the chin up and watch the inches melt away!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.