Weigh-in questions?

girlracer

Ok, so I started WW last monday (weighed myself on the sunday and started the plan on monday). I'm allowed 29 points a day and so far I've never had 29, I usually have 2 or 3 left to spare and I've not used any of the 49 extras yet.
Anyway I was going to weigh myself tomorrow but I gave in and weighed myself today and I've lost 3lbs. I'm ok with this, a lose is a lose but I guess I was hoping for a little more, but trying not to be disappointed (I am very impatient:p).

I was just wondering when your weigh in days are? I don't really like monday for a weigh in day but I'm not sure what day would be best.. I know it doesn't make a difference but choosing a day seems hard..

Also how much did you lose with your first WW weigh in and on average how much are you losing a week?
I'm just curious :p:p:p

Well done on your loss. Im doing mine all at home & online. For my first week i couldnt stay off the scales :eek: but on the 7th day i had lost a total of 6.2lbs but i also didnt realise i was meant t be eating all my points, so i was only eating like half of them everyday and doing loads and loads of exercise. Im not weighing myself again untill friday now.

i'd say eat all your points!!! 3lb is a fantastic loss,,1 lost 1.5lb this week and was happy with that,,i weigh on thurs and if i break out at the weekend have plenty of time to work at it again before the following thursday:)

Ok, so I started WW last monday (weighed myself on the sunday and started the plan on monday). I'm allowed 29 points a day and so far I've never had 29, I usually have 2 or 3 left to spare and I've not used any of the 49 extras yet.
Anyway I was going to weigh myself tomorrow but I gave in and weighed myself today and I've lost 3lbs. I'm ok with this, a lose is a lose but I guess I was hoping for a little more, but trying not to be disappointed (I am very impatient:p).

I was just wondering when your weigh in days are? I don't really like monday for a weigh in day but I'm not sure what day would be best.. I know it doesn't make a difference but choosing a day seems hard..

Also how much did you lose with your first WW weigh in and on average how much are you losing a week?

Yeah i'm with you i only lost 3.5 pounds Wednesday(thats my WI Day), but i used up my 49pp(friday night) and my 33pp aday...............Sometimes i think its best to use your points up, try not to not use them.
I was so down, but my 2 friends who come with me didn't use their 49pp and they only lost 4 pounds(which is great), so i'm glad in the end i used mine!!!!
Roll on wednesday i just want to see how i've done :eek::eek:
Good Luck and 3 pounds is great thats 1 and a half bags of sugar ;-)):D:D

Hey - 3lbs is a fantastic loss, especially as (looking at your ticker) you're not massively overweight to begin with. I lost 5lb in my first week but i'm a good 5 bmi points heavier than you.

I also weigh in on a monday... some people dont' think it's best but i find that weighing in on monday helps to keep me on track over the weekend... if i weighed in on friday i'd probably let the weekend slip thinking i have all week to catch back up xxx

3lbs is a great loss. I know it's hard not to hope that it will all go at once. But when you consider 1-2lb a week is a healthy loss and prob the average too, your doing really well.

Def eat your daily points, you don't want your body going into starvation mode, it needs its nutrients from the food.

Congratulations on your weight loss 3lh is great - def have your points though as if you cut back you body will get used to eating less and you will end up having to cut them down again and again - my wi is tomorrow and I so sad im excited!

Congratulations on your weight loss 3lh is great - def have your points though as if you cut back you body will get used to eating less and you will end up having to cut them down again and again - my wi is tomorrow and I so sad im excited!

My first WI is tomorrow too - i'm also v. excited.. i just hope this feeling continues for every weeks WI. :happy036:

My first WI is tomorrow too - i'm also v. excited.. i just hope this feeling continues for every weeks WI. :happy036:

I know what you mean but I really think this site will help loads - roll on 2mro morning coz i've been super good this week - then again like you said it is week one!

I know what you mean but I really think this site will help loads - roll on 2mro morning coz i've been super good this week - then again like you said it is week one!

Ah you have the right mindframe.... positive thinking we will always be this good ;)
Every week is week one! Lol

Ah you have the right mindframe.... positive thinking we will always be this good ;)
Every week is week one! Lol

Like you style we have GOT to keep each other on track and this time in the summer we will feel soooo much better.

Ahhh thanks for all the supportive messages :). I was pleased with it and it would be nice to see that every week! It's nice to see I'm not the only one who's impatient about my weigh ins!
We invested in wii fit plus which I'm gonna try and do a good 15 mins daily so hoping to shape up too.
Finding this week (my 2nd week) I'm having more 'naughty food' cravings. I've not yet gone over my points and if I do treat myself I'm trying to include the points in to my daily allowance.
Thanks again for the lovely messages and hope it's all going well for you my fellow WW pals :)

Back