Weigh in result

Wamser

6lbs down in two weeks a bit disapointed but
I suppose it's 20lbs in four weeks
hope everyone else feels good today x :sigh:

Well done wamser! 20lbs in 4 weeks? no other diet would help you achieve that fantastic job xx

Well done wamser! 20lbs in 4 weeks? no other diet would help you achieve that fantastic job xx

Thanks Daisy I know it is really good thought
I'd be 8 lbs down but still pleased If I have as good
a losses as you have had Ill be delighted I
have my skinny sister in law here for five days and
I have been cooking while she stuffs her face and says
how unlucky I am to hve to be on a diet ! So wasn't
in great humour going to pharmacy this morning x

No they don't makes me even more determined to get to goal ! X

On my second week I only lost 1lb and I was very down about it but I had lost 9lbs the first week so I was expecting a similar weight loss in the second. Now in my 6th week I have lost just over 2 stone so please keep going it is definitly worth it. x

Don't be down Wamser, you're doing brilliantly, and 3lbs a week is round about average. I had two weeks where I lost 2 and then 3, and was a bit fed up, but said I would give it one more and the next I lost 5! Liptrim is a weird and wonderful ride - don't give up!

Don't be down Wamser, you're doing brilliantly, and 3lbs a week is round about average. I had two weeks where I lost 2 and then 3, and was a bit fed up, but said I would give it one more and the next I lost 5! Liptrim is a weird and wonderful ride - don't give up!

Thanks Waterworks I won't give up will just try and
stay positive for next Wi in two weeks time thanks for
positivity x

On my second week I only lost 1lb and I was very down about it but I had lost 9lbs the first week so I was expecting a similar weight loss in the second. Now in my 6th week I have lost just over 2 stone so please keep going it is definitly worth it. x

Thanks Bernice was down this morning but feeling much better
now everyone is really great on this site x :)

Back