Weigh in result

4busybee

Been to weigh in this morning, i have been so good all week, my forst week and drunk 4litres of fluid every day and have lost............1lb:sigh: I know its still a loss but i feel so gutted.

Just don't know if i can be bothered to diet any more at all.

I felt so good about myself this morning then i weighed and i feel crap again!!!!!!! I hate having my life dictated to by the scales you know?

Anyway hope you are all getting on ok.

Love Busy XX

Aww dont give up I know you must be feeling gutted but if you look on the bright side if you lost 1Lb a week thats 4Stones a year. What days do you do most because i find if I stick to one day too much the weight loss is stubbon to move. If you do stick with one day more try some of the other day see which one works best for you.

EDIT sorry cjtj i was not copying honest you got in there just before me with the 4stone a year bit. Hey great minds think alike.

Busy, i've seen your post in midnight sparkles diary - no sneaking off to try the unit diet!! you've only just come back to SW, give it another week at least as i think sometimes it takes our bodies a couple of weeks to adjust to a new diet:)

Hi,

You've done so well - don't give up!!! At least you lost. I;ve just got back from SW club and stayed the same - and like you, I've been on the diet 150%! I've run three miles four times this week too! so I'm gutted too. But we have to carry out - what a waste of all that hard work and effort if we throw in the towel now. Come on you.... I know you can do it. I'm sticking at it - i'm not giving up now - too much time at the gym invested in all of this for me!!! I've been shopping tonight - so only have slimming world food in my fridge and cupboards!! Why don't you try a couple of recipes and maybe sit down and plan the next few days food menus? it will help you stay focused and on track!! I'm with you all the way kiddo.

xx

Thanx everyone, You are probably all right and i should continue with slimming world for a while, you know what its like tho the grass is always greener hey? Going to not think about it for a couple of days and just be careful and eat healthy then rethink, but think i shall continue with sw for a couple more weeks and see how i go.

Thank you so much for all your support really means alot.

Love Busy XX

hiya busy, dont be too upset hun, you'll probably get a big loss next week as your body will have had more of a chance to get used to the new diet.

i remember my first weigh in with sw about 4 years ago - i actually put ON a lb and was mortified, but i stuck with it and got a bigger loss the week after ;)

Back