Weigh in result

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by 4busybee, 12 October 2006 Social URL.

1. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

Though maybe it would be good idea if you lot are up fro it to have a weigh in result thread where each week or whenever you weigh you can post your result (good or bad and hopefully get the encouragement and support we all need at times. What do you think? Hopefully you will think its a good idea so i shall start the ball rolling. Had my first weigh in this morning at ww and pleased to say that i lost 1.5 lbs which i am soo pleased about. Really thought that i would put on or stay the same as i just seem to be eating all the time lol.

Love Busy XX

Sparkle likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Im all for it :)

WELL dONE YOU XX

I did week 2 LL and I lost 5lbs
    xxc

4. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Excellent idea!! We could total it all up at the end of each month as well to see how we're all doing?? :confused:

1.5lb loss is fantastic Busy! I bet you're really happy! :)

i'lldoit - 5lbs is incredible, well done!

I weight myself on a Monday so will post my update then - can't wait to see how everyone else does as well!

5. Slim at heart

Slim at heart Skinny girls r 4 wimps!!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(10.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimpod, Low GL, Healthy eating
    2.5 for me this week on week 6 of CD, after AAM week where I somehow managed to translate that to eat as much as you want week!!!

Back on track today so hopefully will have a better result next week!

Well done to everyone on the losses!!

6. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    Well done busy - you didnt think you'd lose did you so 1.5 lbs is fab!!!!

Keep it up girl. :)

7. lardass

lardass Silver Member

Diet:
    seefood
    i lost 4 1/2 in 1st week.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.