weigh in results

tafflass

Silver Member
morning all x

went for weigh in this morning and have lost another 4lbs.
really pleased with that as i felt i hadn't lost anything x

off down the new house today to do some painting.got the new flooring being laid next week.my dad is there as we speak knocking down the monstrosity of a fire place(its nasty).

cant wait to move now.
time has gone so quickly from when i told you i was viewing the house.
i move in 2 weeks!:eek:

loads to do,loads to pack and hopefully loads of weight lost in thee process :D

i'm still getting the comments from people telling me i need to stop lipotrim now.
its so annoying:mad:
not got long left on it now.only another 4 weigh ins to go :eek:
time has gone so fast x

anyhow,better get my arse up of the sofa or i'll never get anything done.

love you all xxxxx

hey honey! that's great well done! i think towards the end of your TFR journey's most people get people telling to come off, but hey 4 weeks could be a stone so good for you for sticking to your guns!

good luck on the move - take it easy - dont be getting dizzy with all that moving! xxx

Well done! Great loss!!

Only two weeks now? Wooh! Have fun with the decorating, heh.

Don't listen to anyone, people are just funny about you changing in front of them - my friends keep asking when I'll be eating again & saying I have nothing left to lose (lies!). Ultimately it's our decision & what weight we're at has very little impact on other people, so why they feel the need to comment is beyond me... I agree that it's very irritating!

Hannah

Hey tafflass well doNe on another great loss!!:) only 4 weigh in left you lucky thing!! one question??? do you go to blackwood for LT?? could swear i just saw you and your fab coat in the chemist???:)

yeah hun, that'd be me x
omg,someone actually saw me in the flesh lol x
were you paying when i came in?
trust me to be a scruff(with a tidy coat)when someone sees me lol x

That's brilliant Joanne, well done!

Stay on LT as long as you want, I know other people mean well, but stick with it!
Good luck with the move & don't do too much!

Clair x

you didn't look like a scruff lol!! actually i saw you at the parking ticket machine first i went back to the car and i said to my mother if that woman in the blue coat is going to the chemist i am sure it is tafflass!!! then there you were paying for your shakes as we were going in to be weighed. i was the one with the little baby in pink bonnet lol!! haha its like an episode of gossip girl spotted in her blue coat in a car park in blackwood none other than tafflass!! lol hope i'm not the only sad one who knows what gossip girl is :) nice to see you actually exist though hahahaha!!

gossip girl??whats that then?lol x

oh i know you now.your baby looked well cute.i used to have hats like that for Charys.ooh and the matching cardigans,and the little matching blankets too!my aunt used to make them for me.

you go every wednesday then?i usually put Charys on school bus then head up to be weighed.
i like that pharmacy.the ladies are all nice and interested how things are going.
maybe i'll see you next time.
mind you,you'll have to say hi to me coz i'm always in a world of my own and never notice anything lol x

Wahey! Another brilliant loss gorgeous girl! So chuffed for ya! You'll be a catwalk supermodel by the New Year.

Good luck with the move. Glad you're getting things in the house sorted. Take it easy though and don't be trying to do too much.

X

gossip girl??whats that then?lol x

oh i know you now.your baby looked well cute.i used to have hats like that for Charys.ooh and the matching cardigans,and the little matching blankets too!my aunt used to make them for me.

you go every wednesday then?i usually put Charys on school bus then head up to be weighed.
i like that pharmacy.the ladies are all nice and interested how things are going.
maybe i'll see you next time.
mind you,you'll have to say hi to me coz i'm always in a world of my own and never notice anything lol x from tafflass

HaHa gossip girl is a programme on itv2 tonight at 8pm about a bunch of rich socialites who live in ummmm new york i thing anyway there is a voice over on and off from gossip girl she has a blog on the net spilling the beans on what the rich ones are up to its fun one of those american teen drama's!!

we only went on wednesday today changing to friday next week cause of my shifts its changing all the time!!! but if i ever go again on wednesday will say hi we go early in morning usually too katie is very nice if very skinny!!! but all of them are very encouraging!! sooo glad we found LT!!!!:):rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well done babes. 4 weeks for me too its crazy isnt it??? 4lbs is amazing hun your doin so well. Good Luck with the house its gonna be all go for you until refeed so the time is gonna fly. have you prepared any menu's yet??? im a big freak im so prepared i think i cud teach about refeed hahaha!

well done taff,youv done so well hun, sounds like youv got a busy couple of weeks ahead of you, so your last 4 weigh ins will be gone in no time ... good luck with the move hun xxx

Well done on another fab loss. You really are making such fab progress. It seems an age since you spoke of all the house hassle, moving etc and now the time is upon you. Will be a stressful couple of weeks, so mind yourself. Pace yourself as you won't have the same energy levels and keep up the water. It's easy to forget it when you are running around.
Can't believe what a small world it is that you both were in the pharmacy at the same time!! Lots of luck for the next couple of weeks.

well done on your loss tafflass, its fab. By the way both of you I think she's great in blackwood also, she's so laid back.

A really good loss, well done :D :D

well done, you are doing great and look amazing, good luck for the new house xxx

Back