• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weigh in today.. and doesnt look like the scales will change much...

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Well Im off to weigh in today.. and I really dont think the scales are going to be good to me.. :cry:
I keep hopping on and off.. i think mine and cdc scales are slightly different.. last week I lost 5 3/4 but to go and stay the same I woukd be upset.. :cry: I know it sounds funny but really need to go to the toilet but I cant seem too.. hmmmm..

Ok well I can keep getting on and off but I guess its not going to make any difference so better run along otherwise my boys will be late for nursery. all because I keep jumping on and off the scales.

this one my 10th week and have only ever been 100% on ss and I have done no different this week...

Well I will just have to wait and see. see you later x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Curly, I have weeks like that, sometimes there is a plateau. Do you get measurements during your WI? I always do and find that even if I've only dropped a little or no weight, the measurements show a loss.

So, don't worry too much because even if the scales don't budge, your waistline might have!!

eyeontheprize

can see the end in sight!
cw i started plateauing at around week 10, and had my 810 week in week 13 which has hopefully kick started it a bit. that could be what you need. let us know how you get on and put the scales away!

Hi curly, dont worry about the scales. have you been mesuring yourself? you might be loosing inches instead of lbs this week :) the scales will move. week 10 you are doing sooooo well. just keep going hun :) xxx

Good Luck Curly, look forward to getting your result. I'm sure it will be fine x