Weigh in today.. and doesnt look like the scales will change much...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by curlywurly1234, 22 April 2009 Social URL.

1. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well Im off to weigh in today.. and I really dont think the scales are going to be good to me.. :cry:
    I keep hopping on and off.. i think mine and cdc scales are slightly different.. last week I lost 5 3/4 but to go and stay the same I woukd be upset.. :cry: I know it sounds funny but really need to go to the toilet but I cant seem too.. hmmmm..

Ok well I can keep getting on and off but I guess its not going to make any difference so better run along otherwise my boys will be late for nursery. all because I keep jumping on and off the scales.

this one my 10th week and have only ever been 100% on ss and I have done no different this week...

Well I will just have to wait and see. see you later x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AbsolutelyFabulous

AbsolutelyFabulous Absolutely Determined!

Good luck Curly, you'll be absolutely fine I'm sure. 10 weeks...wow... I'm in awe! xxx

4. lighterby3stone

lighterby3stone Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(24.42%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hi Curly, I have weeks like that, sometimes there is a plateau. Do you get measurements during your WI? I always do and find that even if I've only dropped a little or no weight, the measurements show a loss.

So, don't worry too much because even if the scales don't budge, your waistline might have!!

5. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    CW i am sure you will have nothing to worry about, you have done so well 10 weeks 100% ssing is amazing! x x

6. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.98%)
    Diet:
    Currently - Cambridge SS+
    cw i started plateauing at around week 10, and had my 810 week in week 13 which has hopefully kick started it a bit. that could be what you need. let us know how you get on and put the scales away!

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hi curly, dont worry about the scales. have you been mesuring yourself? you might be loosing inches instead of lbs this week :) the scales will move. week 10 you are doing sooooo well. just keep going hun :) xxx

8. Munchalot

Munchalot Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good Luck Curly, look forward to getting your result. I'm sure it will be fine x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.