Weigh in today

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
Another 5lbs off :) today making a total of 39lbs gone :D:D:D

Wahey Jools that's brilliant! Amazing losses, I bet you feel fantastic. Well done you! Isn't LT the dog's wotsits?

AMAZING! WELL DONE BABES!!!!

Brilliant! 39lbs lost?! That's amazing hun- you must be feeling fantastic right?!

x

39lbs that is just wow, well done hun!

That is great for you. What an achievement, you must be so proud. Have my first WI tomorrow. Can't wait and hope it has been worth the effort. Have found the week tough enough. Anyway, onwards and downwards!!!

fantastic weigh-in :) well done!

Thanks guys am quite chuffed specially when I weighed my baby nephew (who is 5 lol) and I have lost nearly a whole one of him!!

3st + gone next week :D

well done honey :)

Hi Jools,
very well done to you on a great weight loss. That will keep you nicely motivated. I have weighed my children and lost the equivalent of 2 of them in weight, so know that feeling when you look at a child and think.....how on earth did I carry your weight around with me for so long. It's a good visual tool. Keep it up.
Doirin

Dats a brilliant loss. Wow you lost half of a five year old that really puts it into perspective!

Hi Jools,
very well done to you on a great weight loss. That will keep you nicely motivated. I have weighed my children and lost the equivalent of 2 of them in weight, so know that feeling when you look at a child and think.....how on earth did I carry your weight around with me for so long. It's a good visual tool. Keep it up.
Doirin

Lol I cannot wait until I have lost the weight of my neice - she is about 5 & half stone :)

Yes its amazing to think that I used to carry the weight of my nephew on my body - specially when I cannot carry him far in my arms :)

Its a very nice feeling to have and total satisfaction that this effort is indeed worthwhile.

Back