Weigh in today!!!

comedysel

Hi everyone :) I'm new here, but love the fact there's tons of support!! So 1st weekly weigh in today, and by doing it at home am around the 12lb loss so far! Very pleased :)))) It's been tough but defo in the zone now. I think the hardest thing is my love of food, obviously eating it, but mainly my love of cooking etc. I've found myself cooking some amazing meals this week for the hubby because I'm having all sorts of amazing ideas because I'm obsessing lol. But still stuck to it by the letter and proud of myself so far. Tried the flapjack today.... Never again, but coping well on the other replacements xxxx Loving hearing your success stories and hope to make some pals through my journey on here xxx Sel

Well done on your first week thats a killer of a weight loss you must he over the moon!yeah we have to retrain how our brain thinks in the long run..i too love takeaways and have an extremely sweet tooth so i thought it would be unbearable but its not ..just keep thinking its not forever .Im sure your first weeks weight loss will keep you motivated ..we are all here..this website and lovely people is how i keep sane when im feelin down :)

well done on ur first week u should be proud and I agree the flabjacks r horrible well good luck for next week x

Back