Weigh in today

carolyn01

:sigh: Well just had my 3rd weigh in and -2lb. Feel like ive sacrificed a whole week not eating in the day (only chicken salad in eve 5 nights a week) and it was such a long week-end without being able to drink anything. Surely wouldn't i have lost the same eating 3 meals a day on ww or sw or r conley???

Carolyn a 2lb loss is still great! i stayed the same last week and had stuck to it perfectly every day and night an was gonna jack it all in but i know my measurements r getting smaller and my body is defo changing so im gonna stick it out. no other diet gives u losses as fast and as much as cd does. Its 2lbs in the right direction and u never kno u might get a mega loss next week! Some ppl lose slower than others but a loss is still a loss! I know i couldnt do ww or sw as i did them before and the option of food was too much and portion sizes started getting out of control and i was gaining instead of losing!!
Chin up babe and keep at it! xx

You just dont know whats going on inside ur body - u may lose more next week!

If u were on WW or SL - u would be tempted to pick at other foods - so I think that u should stick to this as long as u can!

Yes you are both right it just seems such a long time a week to get through and im in bed at 9 each night to get to the next day.

Anyway, I will persevere and see what next week brings.

:)

Hi

You could have lost 2lbs doing WW etc, but that would be a good week on WW and unlikely that you would do this every week. I know a week seems like such a long time, but when you look back you realise its gone so fast. Time is going to pass regardless so you may as well stick with the plan and before you know it you will be at goal. Trust in the diet, try and relax and remember you are doing the fastest diet possible, and it will work. Who knows next week you could have a fantastic loss, thats what makes this diet so exciting:D xx

Good luck for this week! I'm sure the "big" loses will show soon! XX

2lbs off is better yhan 2lbs on!! XX

Back