Weigh in tomorrow and im really struggling

TheTrampledRose

It should be day 7 tomorrow weigh in day but as i cheated on the first day im counting it as day 6

I need food im not hungry i havent been hungry for days my belly rumbles but i havent been hungry

I havent cheated once since that day i restarted

But im sitting here in tears i need food
I know its food addiction but i dont know what to do

I have tried to sleep but im not tired and i have nightmares about food

Im really scared that if i dont have a brill weighin i wont carry on

And i know i havent had enough water but i just cant get any more down

And as i cheated on my first day im not going to lose alot

Im really sorry for posting this but i dont know what else to do :cry:

hey, stop crying now at once. Look in 6days u will lose you bound to. so what u had a blip day one. ive been there, forget about it. the water can be tough to get in if you drink it from a small glass or a 500ml bottle it seems to disappear quicker. dont give up hun go to your wi with your head held high :) and go sleep now :) xxxxxxxx :hug99:

hunni

you are gonna be fine - if you can just get through tonight without eating i swear you will feel brilliant in the morning for beating the food demon.

And the longe u stick at it you will be so detached from food you wont believe it hun.

You can do this - and your weigh in will boost you so much tomorrow

keep ur chin up hun. we are all here to support you - through thick or thin

xx

Thanks babe i think your both right im going to try to sleep i was on such a high today and now im really struggling

Thankyou both

Hiya :)

Ok you must must see this as a major positive in your life and not be negative.

If you do the diet properly you WILL be slim and healthier, there is no "can it work for me?" as it works for everyone.

Before you know it you will be slimmer, healthier and on here helping others get through the first few weeks.

This is life changing stuff, and you have to make a choice on whether you want to change yours and if you really do then this is THE best diet in the world.

You can do this! Just let yourself.

Mike

Don't be sorry for posting, that's the point of the site. Please just try not to panic and calm down a little.

There are lots of us on here who would say that we probably have some sort of addiction to food in general, or certain trigger foods so you are not alone in feeling like this.

You could find that abstinence from food for a while helps with this, as it can lift the pressure for a little while. For now just try to take it hour by hour and make it to your weigh in. Then you can see how you feel and decide what to do next.

It is your decision whatever the result of your weigh in whether you carry on or not. It is not something outside of your control, even if it feels like it. You need to trust yourself that you will make the right decision tomorrow even if the loss is not great, and you know, just keep posting and somebody will be here to help. Take care x

arr hun i have just talked to you on the phone. i here if you want me and surport you in what ever you do xxx

It should be day 7 tomorrow weigh in day but as i cheated on the first day im counting it as day 6

I need food im not hungry i havent been hungry for days my belly rumbles but i havent been hungry

I havent cheated once since that day i restarted

But im sitting here in tears i need food
I know its food addiction but i dont know what to do

I have tried to sleep but im not tired and i have nightmares about food

Im really scared that if i dont have a brill weighin i wont carry on

And i know i havent had enough water but i just cant get any more down

And as i cheated on my first day im not going to lose alot

Im really sorry for posting this but i dont know what else to do :cry:

hey!!!listen to me woman! u will do fine! i MYSELF cheated on the first day and as such am a day behind what i shud be but so what!!!and i know the water is a chore at times but try having it with ice, that helps me,its easier to take!u'll be fine stop worrying,lol. :happy036:

Back