Weigh in tomorrow!

Aww thanks, Im not at 7 months yet, just coming up to 5 months. It's second nature now I suppose, just can't wait til it's over haha :)

Just think of the bliss of that first wine-takeout evening when you're wearing skinny jeans !! xx

I actually cannot wait! Haha :) I'm starting to like what I see now which makes it so much easier to keep going! Been sorting out my clothes again this weekend ready to eBay, getting the skinny clothes out of the loft today to see what I can add to the wardrobe :)

I actually cannot wait! Haha :) I'm starting to like what I see now which makes it so much easier to keep going! Been sorting out my clothes again this weekend ready to eBay, getting the skinny clothes out of the loft today to see what I can add to the wardrobe :)
Oooh that sounds so good! Your wardrobe will only have skiiny clothes from now on.Are you planning to buy something special when you reach goal?

Not sure to be honest, I might buy something special in a non clothing sense, maybe some nice jewellery xx

Yeh that would be good as it's a permanent reminder of what you have achieved.
Could get an extra wardrobe too for all the fab new clothes! x

I think I will keep one item of clothes from my largest size somewhere I can see it if I slip back up the scales!

Racheljane,

super weight loss. A whole stone in just three weeks. Fab. Hoping for the same if not similar results. How are you finding it now? Second nature yet?

Back