Weigh in tomorrow.....

loulouless

Is a loser :)
Feeling really nervous and excited about 2nd weigh in tomorrow...fingers crossed for a decent loss - I have had a couple of planned days off but even so I am praying for a few pounds. Blue eyes is coming too for a weigh in its her 3rd day today back on lipotrim and doing really well.

I have got on the scales and it does look good but there can be so much difference in scales, we are heading off in the morning so will update lunch time if not before or you might hear some screaming hehe :)

good luck - i am awaiting your good news ;)

i am sure you have done brilliantly!

I feel really positive about this diet, it wasn't something that really interested me at first but when I have seen Blue Eyes (my big sis) do so well I thought I'd give it a go......I want to do well!

Having the support on here is so important so thank you for this :)

i am well excited for you! I am dying to know what you have lost, its such an inpsiration to us who haven't started on the LT yet :eek:

Well done you on your first week and I am sure ya will do just as good in your second week. Ive been caught up this past week with my own problems I didnt offer my congratulations so please accept my apologizies that its a bit late!!

I'm ready for the big weigh in tomorrow, hopefully I will be picking up where I left off!

we'll be here to celebrate the good news with you guys!

Back