Weigh in tonight dreading it!

candyblue

I have my weekly class tonight and I am absolutely dreading it. I have had a really bad week this week, completly lost it.

I am quite gutted as I only had half a pound to lose for 2 stone, well keep your fingers crossed for me that its not too bad

Good luck.

Your better than me. I haven't even been to class tonight i've been that bad! x

Well I was contemplating it, oh well will just have to try again next week, I will update later

Well good luck. I'm skipping class cause I've been so bad and want to try and lose the weigh I may have put on tonight ... Vicki I burnt my macaroni lasagne. :(

Candy,
Think positive , and even if you have put on a little this week you are still a week closer to when you will lose it.Have faith in yourself as i am sure others here most certainly do

Congratulations on what you have achieved so far

Good luck
Peter
couldnt of put it better myself :)

lol oh god what you like??:)

Lol. It was only in the oven for 20mins and it's supposed to be in for 45. Anyways i'm eating it and it's still gorgeous!!! I've ate a full one. yum yum. ha ha.

My mam doesn't believe I can have 'free food' x

hey honey show her your books then she ll have to blieve you!!glad your enjoying it anyway..have you been good today??

Yes been very good. The only syn's I've had are the ones in at pasta n sauce. I'm getting right back into it. Lets hope the weekend doesn't bring an surprise nights out!!! eeek!

that good honey your sounding as though your right back with us (thank god)lol..and if you have any nights out im sure you ll make the right choices xx

that good honey your sounding as though your right back with us (thank god)lol..and if you have any nights out im sure you ll make the right choices xx

I know i'm glad i'm back on track. The only way i'm going to lose anything is by sticking to the diet. I mean it's not hard but something I just get days where I want to eat the bad stuff. But no it's wont be happening again. I've got to lose at least a stone by Christmas. x

I know i'm glad i'm back on track. The only way i'm going to lose anything is by sticking to the diet. I mean it's not hard but something I just get days where I want to eat the bad stuff. But no it's wont be happening again. I've got to lose at least a stone by Christmas. x
it is hard to stick to it day in day out but your the only 1 who can do it and youve got to do it for you and not any1 else,i ll give you all the help i can ,and i hope you ll lose that stone,but even if you dont at least your trying to do something about it xx:)

Well thanks everyone for all the lovely messages, anyway I cant believe it but I have lost half a pound!!!!!

This takes me to two stone in total exactly, honestly I have been so bad this week you would not believe, but now I must get back on track for this week, thanks again everyone x

Back