Weigh in tonight.

skinnyminnycow

Half a pound at a time.
Only my second weigh in and im dreading it already! Gone way over my syns this week and just not looking forward to getting on the scales tonight. Not gone on a major blow out of anything, but just had too many syns , lost track and feel generally out of control. Plus its star week so god knows what that will do.

ANYWAY! Good luck to everyone elses WI today. let us know how it goes! xx

Don't worry Charlotte I'm sure you will be OK, good luck for your WI. X

If you dont have good results just start over from tomorrow & really watch your syns! You never know you could still lose :)
Ive also got my weigh in tonight. Let us know how you get on! x

Dont panic Hun, just face the scales and then make amends for next week.

Right not as bad as i thought....i put on half a pound - which considering i way over did my syns, and its star week its pretty good - if i did the same on Weight Watchers that would have been a 3lb gain!! However i came home and hit the chocolates which has made me feel guilty ooops.

Now i have put the chocolate box down i am going to tidy my room and start again tomorrow 100%

xx

What were you doing with chocolates in the house? Give them to the old lady next door at once!:eek: (if there are any left!)
Right! Now get a food diary ready, draw a line under last week and start again! You haven't done much damage , that half pound will be gone and more besides, BUT please don't store temptation in your cupboards! If you are going to succeed you need to get rid of everything you normally turn to when things get rough. If it isn't there you can't eat it! Or at least you'd think twice before you went to the shop for it! It doesn't mean you can't have these things, but you need to buy them in synnable quantities. And at first they are a time bomb waiting to go off!

Thats good then Charlotte!! At least its not as bad as you thought it would be. And consider the chocolates a post weigh in treat :) Thats what I did with my chocolates & wine last night :p

What were you doing with chocolates in the house? Give them to the old lady next door at once!:eek: (if there are any left!)

They are my nans! I wish she wouldnt have them in the house, but its her hosue so i can really tell her not too :(

I have drawn a line, and started today 100%. Feel a flunk today because i didnt go for a run left me feeling even more panicy and guilty! Im just a mess! lol

Thanks for your support :) xxx

Back