Weigh in week 2

platinumbabe

Hi All, weigh in today and Ive lost 4lbs was hoping for 5lbs to make it to my first stone but not to be . So 13lbs off in 2 weeks.
But the main thing is I feel great and have lost inches and Im going for 2 stone by March 20th ..................so watch this space guys xxxxx:D

Well done PB, I'm so glad that this is working for you and you are seeing such great results.

XX

Well done hun, thats fab!! I'm having a hard day today questioning myself big time, roll on bedtime for me lol xx

I was a little disappointed at 4lbs but as my other half reminded me 4lbs is a good loss in one week. Been out looking at new cars and kept busy, so havent had time to dwell too much . Im happier now and getting back on it to start shifting the weigh this week. Looking forward to seeing everyone else weigh ins for the week.
Dolly , we all have our down days but try remembering why we are doing this. Fed Up of being fat in the summer for me. My Hubby has said if I lose 3 stone by the end of May he will take me to Mexico for 10 days for my birthday. Incentive enough for me LOL

thats fab pb, keep going, just think of the end results. 4lbs is alot, im only losing a couple of pounds a week but thats a couple of pounds off what i need to lose to hit my target. remember any loss is good.

Well done :) this diet isn't easy and you have done really well :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We just got to think that 3.5lbs a week is what is expected on this diet to lose a stone a month !!

All you guys are amazing without all your support this diet would be so much harder xxxx

Well done, fantastic weight loss so far, I have just completed my first month and lost 11lb, not a lot by what most people are losing but my metabolism isn't great at the best of times and diets like WW and SW don't work for me and this seems to be so I'm gonna stick in there

Back