WEIGH IN WEEK 2..............

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Well ladies,
I had my 2nd weigh in today and it`s nothing to write about,but i thought i`d do it anyway.....
I lost only 2lb:(,but it was expected as i had fell off the wagon this week so i wasn`t expecting to lose anything really.I`m back on track now so trying to get back into ketosis.I`m hoping for a better loss next week,
thanks to you all for the support ,
Elaine x

Better off than on, and its coming off. Don't beat yourself up about it . Well done! xx

Thanks Ladies,
I Have To Say I Feel Very Positive Today,long May It Last!!!!!

hey mine was only 2lb (well 1 and 3/4) and it was my first week. This is my 2nd attempt and i fell of that wagon as well. we are gonna have to try and keep hold of each other :) anyway back on now, i dragged a mate along and she wants to loose a stone or so. hopefully we'll keep each other on track and keep texting.

Well done! xx

YES WE SHALL HAVE TO KEEP VERY MOTIVATED,MY FEET ARE STARTING TO GET VERY COLD,THINK I MIGHT BE STARTING ON MY WAY BACK TO KETOSIS,PLEASE GOD!!!!!P.M.A POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE THATS ALL WE NEED AND ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

Hi there,

PMA - I love that. But that is the way to go..I'm having a bit of trouble right now but PMA will get us through..

keep going and enjoy:gen125: those cold feet..

xxx

YE KNOW I`VE CHEATED TWICE SINCE STARTING CD AND AFTER I`VE CHEATED I FELT LIKE CRAP,SO IM GOING TO TRY AND REMEMBER HOW THAT FELT NEXT TIME I EVEN THINK ABOUT IT,AND VISUALISE MYSELF ON MY HOLIDAYS TO KEEP ME ON THE STRAIGHT N NARROW AND REMEMBER GIRLS,REPEAT AFTER ME,
NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS BEING SLIM FEELS!!!!!!!!
ELAINE X

2lb off is 2lb in the right direction!

Well done :)

i lose 2lb most weeks not cheating lol..thats gr8 hun and i like your posts keep up with those positive thoughts xxx

i've just jumped on my scales (i know, i know - its naughty) whilst waiting for rock rivals to start. had to come upstairs on comp otherwise i'd of gone into the kitchen. my friend that's started with me it going to bed a 8ish cause she's starving. oh and theres another friend coming with us. i'm going to give them this website address so we can all motivate each other. cause if it wasn't for me getting motivated from reading all your emails then i'd be on the next or ebay website wasting my partners money. is everyone out there holding onto the sides of this bloody wagon?? mines rides starting to get a bit bumpy. on the other hand, starting to feel cold so i hope thats a bonus. not for other half though (will have all the quilt tonight)

Well Helsbels You Couldnt Be Any Where Better For Motivation Than Here,the More The Merrier.sounds To Me Like Your Going Into Ketosis,fab News For You.my Wagon Has Wobbled Me Off A Couple Of Times But Im Here For The Long Haul!!!!!!

good good, right i'm off with my water to watch the last rock rivals. i'm turning into a right couch patatoe. will check in tomorrow though. be good everyone

Back