Weigh in week 8

polishrose

Gold Member
and I'm disappointed.Only 3 lbs. I was hoping for much more after the measly pound loss I had last week.

Coming from someone who has put on 12 lbs over Xmas a 3lb loss is great! Looking forward to having 3 lb losses in the weeks to come ;-)

Well done. That's a fab result. I remember feeling like that some weeks on LL too.Look at the bigger picture, it's sometimes easy to lose sight of how well you are doing x

That's still a great loss and the average to expect after the initial rush; nice one :) Hopefully you'll get a good loss next week too. I'll add you to our weekly weigh-in thread on the board too, so we can see everyone's losses in one place :)

Thanks all-yes I know the weight loss is good overall but with so much to lose 3 just seems so little. I just looked back at my cambridge weight record and I actually sts a few times so I guess I should be pleased I have lost this time.

Well done on your loss, 3lb is an excellent amount to lose.
And your total loss so far is amazing....you're doing so well :D
And a few lbs off is better than a few lbs on right!

3lbs is more than I generally lose every week so I certainly wouldnt be complaining if Id had your losses so far.

Back