Weigh In!! Week....good grief, what week IS it!? Sweet Sixteen!!

BL you really are inspirational, you don't let anything phase you, you have your goals and targets and won't let anyone or anything prevent you from getting there.

You're almost at the apex of your weight loss, it won't be long before it's all down hill to the finishing line.

I admire your determination. Mine is still there as I can see the finishing line, but it seems to be a bit like one of thise film sequences where everything just seems to stretch forwards, and no matter what you do, the end gets further away!

Maybe I should try mixing the packs - how about mushroom and banana? - Thinking about it Thai Chilli might be better with banana as there are plenty of curries that have banana in them - maybe I'll try with just a teaspoon of banana powder in tonight's Thai Chilli ...

LOL - can't wait for your review on the Banan Thai Chili!! :D

Thanks Mikey, and you have a very apt description, about the end in site zooming out as you approach it! But I felt like that too about getting halfway when I started this back in the early days of the new year, it felt ages away. And low and behold - it will be here in the next couple of weeks.....so hang tough - I know you will - you are going to be crossing that finish line in no tiume. :)

BL you really are inspirational, you don't let anything phase you, you have your goals and targets and won't let anyone or anything prevent you from getting there.

You're almost at the apex of your weight loss, it won't be long before it's all down hill to the finishing line.

Aw, thanks Corey. That's a lovely thing to say.

A year ago, I'd have fallen on the floor in fits of laughter if anyone said that about me. But now, it's different. I'm different. And I have to agree with you - I won;t let anything get in my way, and I know that in my heart. I can feel it. And thats the difference from all the other attempts. During those often dark and horrible times, I couldn't feel my heart. It was either too buried, or locked too tight. But now I can feel it.....and I am now becoming the kind of person I have always wished I would be. Strong and determined.

It took peeling back layers and layers of crap, as you all know from my Stream of Consciousness Thread....I've got a couple more no doubt, but hey - I'm getting there.

And I owe an awful lot of thanks to the people on this forum, that goes without saying.

Thanks again Hon. I think you are pretty ace too. :)

xx

Back