Weigh In Worry!

kissme

Gold Member
Hi people,

I had a little gain last week and have my weigh in tonight.

Now normally I'm not too much of a big worrier but for some reason this week I'm petrified.

I think it's because I had that little gain last week.

Every time I think about weigh in i feel sick to my stomach.:(

I really want to do well tonight but am really scared. My C is lovely but I can imagine she could be a dragon if she wanted to. She just has that look about her and it is making me even more nervous!

I even posted this thread in the wrong section that's how worried i am!

I am sure you will be fine - and I am sure no C would be a dragon - not really being supportive!
I am sure you will surprise yourself with a good loss - just make sure you go or you will never know!
Good luck!

oh hunnie, try not to worry - a) there is nothing you can do about it now and b) its your journey, no one elses and your C will most certainly not get annoyed.

Even if its bad, identify where you have gone wrong (if at all), pick yourself up and continue for the next WI.:grouphugg:

I get butterflies all the time at WI - its completely normal. No C can be anything but supportive, they've all been on their own weight loss journey and so they know how hard it is.

Im sure you'll do fine, have you been naughty this week or is it just as you'd really like a good loss?

Good luck huni, let me know how you get on

xxxx

I get butterflies all the time at WI - its completely normal. No C can be anything but supportive, they've all been on their own weight loss journey and so they know how hard it is.

Im sure you'll do fine, have you been naughty this week or is it just as you'd really like a good loss?

Good luck huni, let me know how you get on

xxxx

I havent been naughty just not had as much to eat and nowhere near enough superfree as cash has been low (week before payday) so been pasta, rice, lean meat potatoes and all the fresh and frozen super free i had in. not gone over syns or anything.

I just feel heavier and fat and just really want a loss! whether it be half or 10 and half. just feel a little demotivated after my gain.

If you've not been over your syns then you should be okay :) it is demotivating to have a gain - especially if you werent expecting it. I can sympathise!!!

I'll keep all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

xxxx

If you've not been over your syns then you should be okay :) it is demotivating to have a gain - especially if you werent expecting it. I can sympathise!!!

I'll keep all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

xxxx

Thanks hunni! :thankyou::thankyou:

hey know how you feel every week I feel anxious but good luck with it all x

I would not worry to much as they are there to help and support you. Even if you did gain you can discuss where there may be difficulties with your C and other members to find some great tips in tackling problems, at the end of the day you are only human and as long as you did your best you will be fine :)

I feel nervous every week but whenever I have put on, my C has made me feel better and has been really supportive. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about and in a few hours time you'll be more motivated than ever!

Let us know though hon!

I have lost count of the number of times I have heard a SW consultant say "I wish she had talked to me about it, that's what I am here for".

TALK to your consultant. She is not a dragon, she is someone who wants to help - that's why she is doing this job.

Tell her your worries, even if you think they are silly. She won't mind.

I lost 5 lb!!!! I was so shocked!!! but i was so excited that i jumped up and down outside and fell over grazed my knee!!!

I was totally shocked!!!!!!!!!!!

well done so chuffed for you :D:D:D

sorry about your knee though, but I would like to be a fly on the wall when you explain to people how you got it :D

Well done! Nothing to worry about at all! You will be looking forward to next week now :D

Back