Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Weigh in.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by Nenya, 12 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Nenya

Nenya Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Weighed in this morning and I have lost 3 lbs. That takes me under 10 stone at last. Two weeks left, only 40 shakes to go! This site is keeping me going :D
    Have dug out my coffee maker, going to keep a jug going all day. Before Lipotrim, I could not drink proper coffee as it gave me migraine, but now I can drink any amount.(oops not after tea tho as I am awake all night) Has anyone else found they have a different tolerance level to things?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tafflass

tafflass Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    well done on your loss x
    good to see you can still lose on refeed.i was dreading it x

4. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

hey nenya well done hun, i get my 1st weigh in on friday after my 1st week of refeed hope il do as well as you x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.