**weigh in**

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
5lbs gone this week!! so happy about that!! :D:D:D

im 1lb away from 3 stone loss, so thats the minimum next week,have to loose that pesky pound!!

thats awesome hun, well done x

How are you doing it bunny!!! Well done and very envious too!!!!!

wow thats great 3 stone loss nearly how long has it took you to lose that?im hoping by march ill have lost 3 stone and by summer 4/5 stone down,seems ages away bt i no i can do it.keep it up

Well done bunny! The weight is dropping off you, you must be so chuffed! xx

How are you doing it bunny!!! Well done and very envious too!!!!!

thanks hun..

i dont go over any of the rules, i dont eat spreads or cheese anymore.i dont any type of crisps, even ones in the rules lol

i count the calories and eat low gi, exercise and water...positive thinking :D

some days are harder than others, but i have to do this!

wow thats great 3 stone loss nearly how long has it took you to lose that?im hoping by march ill have lost 3 stone and by summer 4/5 stone down,seems ages away bt i no i can do it.keep it up

10 weeks hun. ive had some big losses, some little ones and ive put a pound on iver that time...i never gave up though, although at times i couldve caved.

you'll do it hun!!

Well done bunny! The weight is dropping off you, you must be so chuffed! xx

Thanks hun, i am chuffed hun..first time ive ever lost weight like this,its whats keeping me going...didnt think i wouldve got this far :)

10 weeks hun. ive had some big losses, some little ones and ive put a pound on iver that time...i never gave up though, although at times i couldve caved.

you'll do it hun!!

10 weeks! wow thats amazing ive only lost 5ibs in 2wks lol u r an inspiration how much more do u want 2 lose?wot exercises r u doing?im doin zumba at the min,3x a wk i lovee it and i do aerobics on a thurs which is gd,i cudnt just go 2 gym i find it boring i gota b doin sumthing i enjoy

woo hoo x x x

Hey Bunny Hops, you have done sooooo well. Hope I can do just as good as you. Have you kept a food diary on here? How many calories a day are you having? Do you do much exercise?

Tell me all hehehe xx

weigh in day for me 2 mrow ;-(

Back