weigh in!

Well done Caz great news :)

Another 3lb loss this week :D
I'm really surprised actually, haven't dine no proper exercise in 4 days and have eaten a few naughty things :-@

I seem to be losing 3lbs every week no matter what now!!
I've now lost 2st 1lb since I started on the 11th Jan Rach!! :D

Thanks Rach :)
It says I've lost 14? I can't see that! I use this forum only on my iPhone, it doesn't allow you to see much!!

Well done Caz brilliant loss :)

Ndc331 said:
It's been 7 weeks on xenical and cc
I've lost 35 lbs ( 2stone 10lbs)
Very happy :)
Hard work people though

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

wow ndc thats brilliant, and i am aware that my results may vary from u guys but i just love the support network on this forum. u guys inspire me, i wouldnt have even considered orlistat hadnt it been for this forum. so thanks guys

NDC well done hun...we have lost the same amount wahay :)

Great news NDC well done :)

I lost 4lb this week yayyyyy

Thankyou.....can't believe I have lost 2 stone 7lbs its wonderful...i feel so much better :)

booboocraig said:
Thankyou.....can't believe I have lost 2 stone 7lbs its wonderful...i feel so much better :)

im so made up for you hon, uv all done brilliantly. am nervous bout my first weigh in, gotta check in on sunday :-s
iv been calorie counting for couple months but nothing happened so really hope this works

Thankyou Anika....:)

I am sure you will be fine...follow the diet plan recipes and you will have success....how many calories are you on Anika ? I have dropped mine from 1700 (which Alli told me) to 1440 ......make sure you drink plenty of water and green tea helps with weight loss too !!
I am confident you will do well, don't stress or worry about it just go along in life relaxed now and the weight will drop off :):) xx

booboocraig said:
Thankyou Anika....:)

I am sure you will be fine...follow the diet plan recipes and you will have success....how many calories are you on Anika ? I have dropped mine from 1700 (which Alli told me) to 1440 ......make sure you drink plenty of water and green tea helps with weight loss too !!
I am confident you will do well, don't stress or worry about it just go along in life relaxed now and the weight will drop off :):) xx

alli said i need 1800cal but i think thats too much considering i cant workout or do much exercise so im having 1600. that shud be ok i think. it also says i need to have 19g fat per meal but iv barely been getting 15g lol i know what u guys mean about not been able to consume all those calories and fat.

I eat all my calories now...and don't go above 45g fat a day...in fact im lucky to get half of that....the point of the tablets are to re educate yourself so when you come off them you are already on a low fat diet.....see how you go on 1600 calories if your weight doesn't change much after a week drop it to 1500....make sure you drink plenty of water ...I have 4 litres a day.....
I also have cinnamon and honey in water twice a day its good for weightloss...aswell as my green tea.... as tesco would say "every little helps "lol

What you have to remember is that it takes 3,500 calories to burn 1lb of fat....you should aim at burning as much as you can ideally the amount of calories your eating....walking is a good exercise....:):)

Back