Discover Weigh in :(

Sazbirl

Gold Member
I've only lost a pound!!!! I've been really good done 30 day shred every day and only lost a stupid little pound I'm soooo peeved off I put 2 on last week it's just not working for me this time for some reason, think I might have a go at Rosemary Conley inch loss plan I've got her book and it looks good, so bye for now weight watchers I will prob be back :-(

Hey

Sorry to hear you had a bad weigh in :( but 1lb is really very good.... it's nearly 4st over a year x

Thanks, I know it's still a loss and better off than on but I feel like I'm trying my best and struggling :( I really don't know what to do I feel like packing it all in and not bothering at all, and I think I've got a shin splint it's really hurting when I've been doing shred last couple of days so not done it today, I'm in a right mood :-(

Awww big hugs hunni - i hate days like that. You have to remember that you're toning etc.... it didn't go on overnight and it's not going to come off overnight too. However, if you stick at it, we'll be comfortable in our costumes when we're on holiday.... and at Xmas, you know how quickly that comes round each year, we'll be sat here at goal!!!! Remember why you're doing this.... remember the way you want to feel and the way you feel when you're getting ready for a night out and nothing fits etc.... we have to do this x

Glad to help :) maybe give yourself a rest from shred tonight too... and make sure that you are stretching the legs more than she does on that dvd x

Back