Weigh in...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by slimforlive, 24 September 2007 Social URL.

1. slimforlive

slimforlive Full Member

Slimming World
    Well, just got back from my fourth weigh in, and I've gained 1.5lbs. To be honest, I'm pleased it's only that. I came off the diet completley for 2 days due to my dad's funeral and a family meal the next day. Felt I needed to eat, so I did.

AnywayGot straight back on it on Sunday, so i guess that's why it's only 1.5lbs. Hopefully I'll get back into Ketosis tomorrow as I've been STARVING today! serves me right I guess. Will be 100% this week, so hopefully will get a good loss next week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saffron

saffron Gold Member

cambridge diet
    So sorry about your dad Sharon :gen126: take care of yourself and your have that small weight gain offf in no time babes xx
  4. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Good on you for getting straight back on it, itll be off in no time at all x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.