Weigh-in....

It certainly wont harm having a little treat now and then, think I would go mad with out having something a little naughty now and then.

My thinking exactly!! :p

My days been ok thanks, went to watch the new film, The women in black earlier, was okay, bit bored now mind lol.

Was the film good? I really fancy watching that, is that the one with Daniel "Harry Potter" Radcliffe? Me and sister taking kids to watch Tin Tin at the kids club at the cinema in the morning.

Just sat down to tonight's Hustle, would have put a film on but early start in the morning as have eye appointment.

Anything nice planned for the weekend?

x

Yeah film was alright not the best I've seen lately but worth a watch, the descendants was better imo, obviously total diffrent kind of film but Clooney is great in it.

I went to watch TinTin when it first come out, was alright, I've got a unlimited card can go as much as I want so might as well get full value out of it.

One of the best things I have done in a long time is get my eyes sorted, bit of a pain to start with waring glasses but siin get used to them

No nothing planned for the weekend, mates moving house and I told him I'd give him a hand if he needed it but he didn't say if he did or not.

You got much planned. x

I get my eyes tested every year (if I make it that long). I have keratocornus quite bad in my left eye (the cornea should be football shaped but mine is like a cone/rugby ball shaped). This makes my sight very, very blurred. Over the last 3 years it has just got worse and worse.

Treatment is glasses, when they do nothing it is then rigid contact lenses and then when they no longer work it will be an operation. I am doing really, really good with contacts at the moment, I didnt get on with them at all at the start but if you ever get the offer of contacts and you are ok with them - go for it. My sight is now near-perfect!!

Not much really planned for the weekend. Cinema kids club tomorrow then mums on Sunday.

I used to have an unlimited card as well, best thing EVER!! The nearest cineworld round here is Shrewsbury so not really worth it now, the cinema here is Odeon and they have a loyalty scheme.

What kind of films are you into? If you haven't seen it yet the new Johnny English film is very funny and the new Daniel Craig film, Dream house, is also very, very good!

x

Sounds a nightmare that about your eye. I wince at the thought of contacts though, big girls blouse lol.

Yeah I went and seen Dream house, with a mate and we were the only 2 in the whole place, read a review before going and said it was rubbish, but we both thought it was a good film, Don;t notmally read reviews before I go and guess there's a good reason for it, as everyone got there own likes.

I used to love my gangster films, Goodfellas being my fav, but I like all kinds really, don't just stick to one kind, like my music I like all sorts not worth just sticking to one kind as you miss out on to much good stuff, although saying that I was a big Oasis fan during the 90s growing up, but mostly listen to stuff like fleet foxes and mumford and sons nowadays, what about you, you into your music? x

LOL, I always cringed at the thought of contact lenses but I honestly couldn't do without them now!!!

I try not to read film reviews either for the same reason as you. I say I like horrors but I will watch pretty much anything. I love the old hammer horrors but I like a good comedy/action or even rom com.

Not really into music as much as I am films. I like old music, motown, 70's, and I do like a bit of (old) r&b, but I will listen to pretty much anything. xx

I bet everyone is the same about the lenses before they try them as it's just not natural lol.

Sure the women in black is a hammer film , I'm sure I recall hammer at the start lol.

Hope the eye tesy goes well tomorrow and you have a nice weekend, oh and we don't have any more snow , sound like a grumpy old man but I hate driving in it lol. x

I used to feel the same about driving in the snow, luckily we had none last night but school run was more like a school skate.....took us 25mins to walk our usual 10 minute route!!

Snow is great if you have nowhere you need to go and can just stay in in the warm!

I was going to see if I could get hold of the original version of The Woman in Black. I have managed to get the new 3 muskateers film so I wil probably watch that tomorrow night, never much on telly anyway!

Right, I am off now but catch you tomorrow, you have a good weekend too!! x

Oh right, didn't know it was a remake.

Your right tv is a load of rubbish, sky have hundrends of channels but it's nearly all crap!

Speak tomorrow and sweet dreams :) x

And yes I agree love the look of snow when you are inside just when you have to go out it's a nightmare. x

Weigh in today....stayed the same.

Happy with this as I was dreading a small gain.

Like I said, no harm in that we all have them, onwards and downwards.

Weigh in today and a -4.5!! Yay!!!

Thanks loobi and James!! xx

Well done hun, another great loss! :) How many nail polishes does that award you then? ;)

Well done hun, another great loss! :) How many nail polishes does that award you then? ;)

Ha ha LOL!!

You have just made me realise I haven't actually had a new varnish in a while! :eek:

I am going to have to raid Superdrug on Saturday!! :p

How was your raid in Superdrug? :8855:

Pipaluk said:
How was your raid in Superdrug? :8855:

Well....I wad gonna be good and have just one hut the Rimmel were 3 for 2.....what's a girl to do eh?!!

I came home with an orangy red, electric blue and a black one that you paint over the top and it cracks so it looks like you have animal print. Really nice!! I will try and attach a photo!!!!

ForumRunner_20120227_123747.jpg

Back