Weigh-in....

I was getting ready for bed last night and it suddenly dawned on me.....I have now lost 1lb more than what my 5yr old weighs!!!!

Now that's weird but for all the right reasons! Well done :D

Thanks guys!! I think it really spurs you on when you actually have something to visualise. There is NO WAY I could lugg him about for more than a couple of minutes, nevermind all day, everyday!!

You both have a good weekend too!!! x

I know what you mean, we've got 2 collies, each weighing about 2 and a half stone, totaling 5 stone which is 2 stone LESS than I want to lose, but I struggle even carrying just one of the dogs, let alone both of them and almost a third! Craziness lol x

Weigh in today ..... 4lbs off and slimmer of the week!!!

Yay!!

Thanks loobi and James!! x

Hi hun, can i ask, do find it better to attend the weekly meeting, ive not signed up yet but am considering especially as i have to lose half of me :)

Hi hun, can i ask, do find it better to attend the weekly meeting, ive not signed up yet but am considering especially as i have to lose half of me :)

Hi Loobilou, I do find a weekly meeting great for the support and help you get. This website is also great for that as well. The only downside to a weekly meeting though is the cost.

I live alone with my son and I find it quite hard to make new friends so the weekly meeting has also helped me in this area as well.

I love the stickers and certificates as well!!! :p

Hi Pinkelle,
Maybe this is where i need to be! Previously tried solo but never succeed, so maybe i need the extra help that a group can give :)
Hmmm and recipes... But gotta admit im a sucker for a certificate/sticker ;)
Lou.x

Weigh in today and a stay the same. Completely expected though as TOTM!
Slimmer of the week achieved though!!!

Well done on your sotw! x

Ooops, sorry, meant Slimmer of the Month!!!

Was thinking how can you get slimmer of the week with a STS lol, but we all get STS it's just one of them things.

Well done with the slimmer of the month award.

Thanks Samprand and James.

I was expecting a STS to be honest. My scales have been very up and down all week plus water retention. Not to worry though as it will show up next week at weigh in!!

Thanks Loobi!!

Slimmer of the MONTH is even better then! lol x

Hi all,

Weigh in today and 3.5 gone!! Also slimmer of the week again!!
PLUS - I am now 24 stone something - I can't remember the last time I was 24 something!!

YAYYYYYY!!

XX

Well done hun! Wow you're doing so well! Congrats on getting into the 24's :D I bet you're feeling great x

Back