Weigh-in....

Thanks Sammy, it is great considering I stated off at 29 something!! x

You'll be at goal in no time :) x

Thanks everyone!!! Still feeling sooo motivated!!
Roll on the 23's!!!!

xxx

Oh wow! You have lost so much weight Pinkelle :D the pounds just keep dropping off you.. Well done and congrats on slimmer of the month :)

Hi All!!

Weigh in this morning, another 1.5 off. Was expecting a little more but it has to slow down sometime AND I have to look at the bigger picture and take into account the full amount I have lost, nearly 3.5 stone in nearly 3.5 months, can't really sniff at that!!

I have also been out today, my best mate is getting married in May, and I have said I would love a nice Maxi-dress for the occasion (I am not usually a dress wearer!!). Anyway, they had some in Tesco, £10 down from £20. Mum made me try on a 24 and a 22 to judge which one would look better in 3 months time planning in a 2 more (if not more) stone loss. We went with the 22!!!!!

Considering I started off a 32 a 22 is flipping brill!!! She said she didn't like the look of the 24 on me but the 22 looks nice and she can really tell I have shed the pounds with the dress on!!

Happy again!!

LOL!!

xxx

How are you, still going strong?

Sorry James, I didn't see this until just now!!

Yes, still going strong thanks, and still feeling really motivated!!!!

You are doing fantastic yourself!!!

I like your new Facebook pickie by the way!!!

P.s Just realised, you only live about an hour from me!!

x

You'll need a smaller dress! If you keep losing like you are I bet you fit into a 16-18 by may!

LOL aesir!! That would be fantastic, a miracle but fantastic!!!

x

Well done missus! 10 dress sizes :O wow just wow! I agree with Aesir, I bet by May you will be an 18 - you go girl!

Thanks Pipaluk!!!

I just checked the label in my coat before the school run. My mom bought me this coat about Oct/Nov '11 time and it only just fit, it is one of those waterproof jackets that you can zip a fleece one inside, one of those 3 in 1 coats, it is a 36!!

It was from a catalogue and from past experiences catalogue clothes can come a bit smaller. But I also tried my old jeans on last night, they are a 28. I used to be able to wear them and used to wear them a lot. I can now get them on and off, no problem, without even undoing them!!!

I am hoping all the exercise I am doing now is also going to trim me a bit more. Whereas before I was doing 2 miles of walking a day (school run) I now do that plus aqua and swimming on a Monday, Spinning on a Tuesday and Zumba on a Friday!!! Me and my sister are also considering a body pump class one day a week, going to suss it out this week and check we can do it without looking too much like planks!!!!

You are doing fantastic and the amount you have lost certainly can not be sniffed at, like aesir says you will need a smaller one than you have bought. You're doing great keep it up :)

and the pic was taken a local resovour was alovely setting, or do you mean the new one of me thats on there now ;) lol

Yeah you live just down the road really, not far at all.

Last edited:
and the pic was taken a local resovour was alovely setting, or do you mean the new one of me thats on there now ;) lol

Yeah you live just down the road really, not far at all.

Both photo's are great but I meant your new one! x

Last edited:
Looking forward to May now just to see if I will need to buy a new dress as this one is going to be too big!!!

I did thanks James. Me and my sister had our Zumba class, went shopping then went for a carvery afterwards. We were naughty and had a pudding as well but once in a while is'nt going to hurt!!

Have you had a good day?

It certainly wont harm having a little treat now and then, think I would go mad with out having something a little naughty now and then.

My days been ok thanks, went to watch the new film, The women in black earlier, was okay, bit bored now mind lol.

Back