Weigh-in....

Thats awful. I actually asked my leader if I would still get the SOW award the other week as I was very poorly and just wanted to go home. She said I would still get the award but just not the huge basket of fruit etc. So at least you would still get the certificate and sticker. That week I weighed and went home and found out I got SOTM and I got the certificate and sticker the next week in class.

Saying this though, I know from past experiences that some leaders don't allow SOTW if that person doesnt stay to class, which I feel is wrong, some people just can't stay for whatever reason. Why should you be stripped of your achievements because you are unable to stay to class??!! Madness and so, so unfair.

My leader keeps telling me ''not staying for meetings can seriously affect your weight loss'' - I say bollocks to that and feel a bit annoyed that she can't respect I have to work. She tells me I can stay till she has given the award out but that takes at least half an hour and it's time I don't have :/ I still feel proud of myself for the losses anyway.
My leader actually scares me, no wonder I lose weight.. I think the thought of putting some on would scare me because of what she might have to say :rolleyes:
Another big well done for your loss this week as well! :)

Lol! Your leader may sound harsh but statistically she's right (dam!) people who go to group lose about a pound more a week than those who don't. But this is just an average, not indicative of each individual, and I think a lot of consultants try to push that people stay as it increases earnings, like through the shop and raffle.

Thankfully my consult is lovely lol and encourages us to stay but understands when we can't

My leader keeps telling me ''not staying for meetings can seriously affect your weight loss'' - I say bollocks to that and feel a bit annoyed that she can't respect I have to work. She tells me I can stay till she has given the award out but that takes at least half an hour and it's time I don't have :/ I still feel proud of myself for the losses anyway.
My leader actually scares me, no wonder I lose weight.. I think the thought of putting some on would scare me because of what she might have to say :rolleyes:
Another big well done for your loss this week as well! :)

I stay to classes every week, but, it is a morning class, little one is at school, and I use this as "me" time. I dont work though at the moment either.

At the end of the day you are doing great and you are still losing, lots of people dont stay to my class so you dont really get to meet most the other members.

You are still losing, you are happy with your losses, and its not your fault you cant stay to class, different people have different commitments, just a shame you cant still get SOW.

x

Thankfully my consult is lovely lol and encourages us to stay but understands when we can't

My consultant is also a star!! She is lovely and soooo supportive. :)

I wish they do a morning class around my area, would be a lot better for me! They do one but it is at the opposite end of town and takes about 1 hour to get there due to the bloody traffic. Are you able to just 'swap' meetings? If so I might consider it, it is with a different consultant though. I have paid for a 12 week count down as well so wouldn't want to lose out on that!

Yea, you can transfer over to a different meeting/consultant.

I am pretty sure you can transfer your countdown over as well, not sure though so you would have to check. I dont see why not though, surely the countdown info is stored on your card and all meetings have the card and readers so I cant see it being a problem...would defo have to double check though if I was you! xx

Just requested you on facebook!

Ha ha, yea lol!!

This guy just didn't have a clue!! He thought the idea of the game was to miss the pins, not knock them over!!! :)

Whoops, I declined you on facebook. I had seen the add earlier and thought, who the hell is that adding me! I readded you now though :) I sent you a request as well James :D x

Lol, I sent the request then tried to send a message as well in case you wondered who the request wad from but it wouldn't let me!!! X

Ha ha, yea lol!!

This guy just didn't have a clue!! He thought the idea of the game was to miss the pins, not knock them over!!! :)

Just seen this Miss Taylor!!!!! :D

I thought he was great, don't forget he was carrying a shoulder injury!!! :p

JLStretton said:
Just seen this Miss Taylor!!!!! :D

I thought he was great, don't forget he was carrying a shoulder injury!!! :p

Yea yea, any excuse now-a-days!!

okay okay I'll just admit to the better person won ;)

The last game that is :D

Weigh in....-0.5 this week but happy with that.

I have been good all week and it is TOTM.

It's half a pound off and it's better off than on plus half a pound closer to goal, well done x

Thanks James, only 28.5 to lose in about 6 weeks!!! eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk!!! xxx

Well, I have decided I want as near to 100 as I can for April 26th, BUT my next goal is 100lb off in total for May 17th, my best mates wedding!!

Back