Weigh in

Beccubug

Silver Member
Well after a horrible day on Monday my weigh in has made me feel a lot better. 4lbs off this week. This is the first time I have come to the end of a relationship and not thought I'll never find anyone because I'm fat. I am determined next time I see him I will be a size 8. I already have the dress.

Good for you hunni and you'll get into that dress in no time at all, not just that but look gorgeous in it too.x

Thank you. I put the dress on last night and it is one of those incrediably tight and small dresses and although it's not perfect, it's not horrible. Another stone and a half and it will look great. He will be kicking himself.

Just the attitude you need becca~make this guy feel like **** next time you see him. He will be kicking himself!

No better revenge than looking hot hot hot, i'd love to see the look on his face when he sees you.x

Thanks guys, I will get my friend to have a camera ready, lol.

Well done beccubug, you'll be in that dress in no time!! :D

I'm exactly the same, have loads of size 8/10 clothes I can't wait to show off to him and I will get a new funky haircut and will look HOT :p

He probably won't care though LOL

We will both find someone who is worthy of us. If they don't care then they don't deserve us. We need to keep our heads in the right place that we are so much better off. It must be really hard for you with living with him. I hope you are doing ok. I know you have had a very hard time recently but you will get through it all and be so much stronger for it. Thinking of you.

Back