Weigh in!

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
I thought it would be good to post my loss this week for others to see! 2ndweek on the diet and I have lost 2.8lbs :D I am chuffed, it does work, it is the easiest eating plan I have ever followed and I will definately be replacing one meal a day for good. It suits my busy lifestyle, and a bonus is that I love the taste of the products :D I just love love love it! Anyone who is considering the diet it is worth a try definately xx

woohoo! thats brilliant well done!

anyone that i've mentioned the plan too all say yuk, but i really like the taste too!xx

Congratulations,
I too like the products and think the idea of having a slim fast meal a day long term will be my salvation.

At least you know where you are and how many cals you are getting down which is basically the trick for weight loss and maintenance. To loose, eat less than you need, to maintain eat what you use.

I was expecting yukky shakes and bars after some reviews, but theyre perfect for me :) And they fill me up great, long enough to last to a snack definately, Im with you on using it to maintain :) x

Back