Weigh in!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by YumyMumy, 1 March 2009 Social URL.

1. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I thought it would be good to post my loss this week for others to see! 2ndweek on the diet and I have lost 2.8lbs :D I am chuffed, it does work, it is the easiest eating plan I have ever followed and I will definately be replacing one meal a day for good. It suits my busy lifestyle, and a bonus is that I love the taste of the products :D I just love love love it! Anyone who is considering the diet it is worth a try definately xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Amyeve

Amyeve Mummy of 2!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(22.45%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    woohoo! thats brilliant well done!

anyone that i've mentioned the plan too all say yuk, but i really like the taste too!xx

4. lucyjo

lucyjo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.04%)
    Diet:
    slim fast
    Congratulations,
    I too like the products and think the idea of having a slim fast meal a day long term will be my salvation.

At least you know where you are and how many cals you are getting down which is basically the trick for weight loss and maintenance. To loose, eat less than you need, to maintain eat what you use.

5. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was expecting yukky shakes and bars after some reviews, but theyre perfect for me :) And they fill me up great, long enough to last to a snack definately, Im with you on using it to maintain :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.