weigh in!

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
i lost 3lb today, i really felt it was more so wen i measured myself my hips have gone down 3inches!!! im 79kg now and finally under 29.7bmi!! delighted to be in the 20's!!
im weighing early next week to bring my weigh to thursdays instaed of sat, the weeks are too long waiting till saturdays so ive a short week ahead!!

Trivenam,
that's fantastic 3lb and 3 inches. Lucky woman. I suppose it is a good idea to take measurements as it does help to motivate you if you feel the scales didn't reflect your week. But 3lb is a fantastic loss you should be very proud of yourself.
Doirin

brilliant! well done.

it's important to look at the bigger picture (lol!) when on LT - you may some weeks have what you think is a disappointing loss but you'll have lost inches or feel your clothes looser which is just as cool i think!

thanks girls, can i ask are any of you doing exercise? i do walking ever night on my treadmill and just wondering if you think thats wats slowing it so much??

Congrats on the losses, they're great.

Not sure if the treadmill would slow your losses but they do suggest more toning exercises on this rather than aerobic exercise. Something to do with your body going into starvation mode cos of all the calories you are burning that just aren't there!

Fantastic news,well done!!! Caz xx

Well done you! Great results. Keep up the good work xx

You will soon have to set some new mini goals. Well done

Back