weighed again

poppy100

Silver Member
had to see doctor today and asked if he could weigh me whilst i was there. i have lost another 2kg since Monday weigh in! so feel vindicated that something must have been up with the nurses scales.

That must make you feel soooo much better!! Load off your mind! :)

See lovely we said they must have been wrong cos not being funny but I can't see how you can have lost 2kg in 3 days x

See lovely we said they must have been wrong cos not being funny but I can't see how you can have lost 2kg in 3 days x

you me both. i felt soooo much better once he weighed me. i knew i had lost weight. ok 2kg in a month is not bril but is is a weight loss and it certainly isn't a STS. feel loads better. i think the other reason i was annoyed about when i told the nurse i had lost weight on my home scales she pointed out they couldn;t use that and it felt as if i could be making it up. anyway as you say onwards and downwards

i'm glad the scales showed a loss, my Dr's scales are awful. I hate weighing on them.

u need to weigh yourself on the same scales. the nurses was diffrent so will say a diffrent weigh. nxt time ask them for the same scales

Great News :) really pleased for you hun x

Back