Weighed in early...

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Well I thought Id weigh in early as I wont be able to do it tomorrow morning and will have itchy feet all day in work to do it...

I know I did my origional weigh in on different scales but I dont care.. Ill be going by the WII from now on and will just count it all as my loss...

And...

Im 13stone on the wii!!

So thats 15lbs!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH :D:D:D:D:D

chelly thats unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my goodness!!!!! brilliant fantastic....your amazing great job!!! you little star!..( all the !!!!'s are because i have no little yellow men to run arround applauding you )...

great job hun you must be so proud keep it up! :) x

I know its probably not exactly a 15lb loss because of the difference in scales but I Really dont care!!!

Im sooo happy!!!

only two more stones to go!!!!!!!!! :D

it doesnt matter one bit as long as you stay with the same scales...gosh we will be missing you in no time at all!!!!....lardyzebra best of luck tomorrow youll be great!!..x

Wow!! Congrats m'dear - outstanding result! :)

Wow huni that is fabulous :clap::clap::clap:
Now i defo want to crack the re-start, well done Chelly xx

WOW WOW WOW

OMG THAT is amazing...

You rock!!!

Im so happy for youuuuuuuuuuuuuu (and a tinge jealous!!)

Thats amazing even if someone was like mega mega super duper morbidly obese, but your not even that bad!!! lol

Im impressed, big time.

I want to be you when I grow up!!!

What a fab result. At this rate you will be at goal in no time. Roll on week 2!!!!

WOW WOW WOW

OMG THAT is amazing...

You rock!!!

Im so happy for youuuuuuuuuuuuuu (and a tinge jealous!!)

Thats amazing even if someone was like mega mega super duper morbidly obese, but your not even that bad!!! lol

Im impressed, big time.

I want to be you when I grow up!!!

I dont blame you... I want to be me too when i grow up!!! :8855:

Thank you everyone for the comments!!

I am actually really in shock at the drop! but hey ho who am I to argue?

I weighed through the week and it was 12lbs and it seemed to stay at that until saturday and I was wondering if it would increase and it did :D :D

Although mother seems to have been talking to some one about dieting and is lecturing me about how you are only supposed to lose 2 - 3lbs per week..

and im just saying mum.. the first week is mostly water and glycogen and this is a TFR that I have explained to you everything bout it and im obviously going to lose weight quicker.. that is the the point...

She is melting my head something shocking!! lol

OMG - that's absolutely fantastic, can only begin to imagine how excited you must be. Well done and way to go for next week!

ha! i reckon the sounds of you it will be a while before you grow up... but by the sounds it it wont be too long to you have slimmed down!!

your going to be the sexiest girl in bangor in no time!!! lol xxx

haha not quite.. Bangor girls are all really pretty the turds lol!

But I will be joining their ranks again soon lol!!

omg i just seen your ticker...
your like half way already...
28 - 26 just like that... wow...
ur a turd.
lol.

LMAO!!

Julz.. Turd is my favourite word hahaha!!!

I dont mind being annoying in the sense that its because im a big fat loser lol!!!

one word.
turd.

lol :) x

Back