Weighed In This Morning

Lizabeth

Well after my sausage fiasco this week, I'm pleased to report that I managed to lose 6 pounds this week!:woohoo:

To say I'm pleased is a bit of an understatement. :D

Wooo hooo thats fabulous Lizabeth!!! :)
What was the sausage fiasco i must have missed that?

Wow! That's fab - well done xx

I had 3 Bowyer's sausages for tea one night thinking they were only 1 syn each (on a green day) but in fact they were about 4 or 5 each! OUCH!

6 is a fabulous loss, especially considering those sausages!!!

Well done x

Well done! That is really brilliant.

These mistakes sometimes work out for the better. I have no idea why but I made a similar mistake a few weeks ago.
I thought Tesco's Char grilled mediterranian (sp) veg was free.
I cooked a whole packet with quorn mince and it was so yum. I was going to post it here as it was so good and free but thought I would check the syns on line first befor I did. It was 35 syns for the pack! I was gutted as I already had my syn quota for the week. I went to class and found I lost a pound and a half anyway, which, for me, is a good loss.
I have really learned not to guess!

Thanks everyone for your support.

Decided to celebrate this evening and as having a red day, I had a lovely sirloin steak with loads of roasted veggies (sprayed with fry light and balsamic vinegar ......mmmmmmm) and topped it all with some home made pepper sauce (found recipie on this website). Am now sitting, well and truly stuffed with a smile like a cheshire cat!!

Back