Weighed myself today

DawnieW

Hi everybody,

I posted a few days ago cos I'd only lost 2lb at chemist and was disappointed, everyone was very supportive and said I had been weighed too early, well the snow is thick here still and I haven't been out, since, but I weighed myself on my own scales this morning and hurray, down 6lb from starting weight.:)

Thanks to everyone for their support, I know its not an official loss but hey it cheered me up no end today!

Dawn x

Glad to hear it sweets!! Nothing like a good WI to spur you on! Congrats :)

hey good job dawniew thats a great starting loss keep up the good work and try your best to get to the pharmacy on the right day dont let them bring you in earlier! good luck for 2nd week:) x

woooo well done Dawnie!!

It kind of is an official weigh in.. because its your proper day.. but not on the same scales!!

Hope your feeling better about it all now!!

Hi guys,

Yes thanks for your kind words. Yes Sammylou I am finding it easier being snowed in, just get that occasional urge when the kids want their dinner and tea if you know what I mean, and all the chocs are still here after Christamas lol

Dawn x

Brill... well done on your 6lb - here's to week 2 !! xx

So glad you came on here to moan about the 2lb weight otherwise i could never have told you that your silly chemist had weighed you too early. It could have been enough to make you give in but you didn't and now you're really pleased with your weigh in today. Well done, that's brilliant!

hi i hope you are feeling better today.just keep on posting here and we will give you all the support we can.
sending you lots of hugs.here goes CATCH :hug99:

Back