Weighing in Early ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sezzymac, 5 February 2008 Social URL.

1. sezzymac

sezzymac Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all i am on day 5 and feeling much better than i was but for some reason feeling really tired today is this normal and got to weigh in on day 6 instead of day 7 will this make much difference ? xxxxxxxxx:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    weight losses vary from one person to another, as you can see from peoples tickers. It just means you will lose more next week!:D

4. sezzymac

sezzymac Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for your comments i will bare that in mind as next week it will be weigh in on day 8 xx

5. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(41.97%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I've had a mixture of 6/7/8 days between weigh ins and have lost differing amounts of weght.
    In the end I have always lost some weight which is the important thing.

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

I dont think it will matter that much. Just think of how much extra you will lose the next week!

7. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    i got weighed in a day early.. and i lost 16lbs.. it doesnt make much of a difference.. a loss is a loss.. and its in the right direction..
    x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.