Weighing veg

Had a bit of a melt down yesterday as I suddenly wondered if the veg and meat I was having to weigh was before or after cooking as it does not state this on the information that comes with your pack...after emails back and forth with slim and save they informed me that it was after and that they would be updating the info...I lost a lot in the first week eating 200gs raw weight of veg a day but I'm glad I found out at the start of my new week....panic attack over as I enjoy eating me veggies...lol I did ask them how we gauge how much in raw weight tho and they told me that was a good question..lol

liketobelighter said:
Had a bit of a melt down yesterday as I suddenly wondered if the veg and meat I was having to weigh was before or after cooking as it does not state this on the information that comes with your pack...after emails back and forth with slim and save they informed me that it was after and that they would be updating the info...I lost a lot in the first week eating 200gs raw weight of veg a day but I'm glad I found out at the start of my new week....panic attack over as I enjoy eating me veggies...lol I did ask them how we gauge how much in raw weight tho and they told me that was a good question..lol

I weigh mine raw! If its cooked then that's great news! I did wonder about that LoL

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back