Weighing yourself in the morning?

Its the best time to weight yourself. Your weight is less likely to fluctuate due to what you've eaten over the day. Just don't weight yourself everyday. It will drive you crazy! Its natural to fluctuate a bit, so don't worry about that. Once a week is probably best

Best time to weigh in my opinion and as previously said once a week, you get a truer reading that way.

I always weigh first thing in the morning as soon as I get up once I've been for a wee and only once a week.:)

Haha, same here. I feel that is when I can see my true weight. I know you can be a few pounds heavier in the evening and in my opinion that's only because of the contents of your stomach (and other things :eek:), not body weight.

I do it every day in the morning, right before I shower. It works really well for me, and it gives me a way to look at small changes vs large trends. I only track twice a week though, so I don't get paranoid about it.

I have started doing this because it keeps me accountable - and the night before I know what's coming!

I weigh in in the mornings too :) xxxxx

Back