Weight and dress size?

I am 5ft 6 and weigh 13st 11lbs and am a size 16.

I weighed 12st last year and was a size 14. It is my goal to get back to 12 stone as I have loads of nice size 14 clothes that I can no longer wear :mad:

I'm 5'2" and I weigh 9st 9lb. I'm 16 top (very big bust) and 14 trousers which are currently getting looser so might try a 12 to see if they fit.
I always wear clothes loose though and never squash myself into something for the sake of saying I'm a smaller size.

I am 5 foot exactly, currently weigh 16st2, and wear a size 20. My target is 9st2, and size 10-12. Would be fabulous to get there!

This just goes to show how 'strange' this can be.

I'm also 5'7", weigh just over 18st and am a small 24.

When I was 19 I dropped down to a large 12 and weighed 11 stone but people were telling me I looked anorexic

Hehe i was a primark 12 at 13st 13 i had lost 2 stone and people told me i looked to thin!

i have really broad shoulders and my hips are the same but im very thick waisted! but i'm lucky that im perfectly in proportion!!!

Im a classic hour glass
Im 5ft5
Im currently 15.6 and a size 18/16
Im really wanting to be a size 10 trousers

since loosing 2 and a half stone my boobs have gone from a 38 E to a 36F and so im hoping the shrink a bit as currently making things differcult!!!

I am 5' 3" and I am 9 stone 7 pounds.
Currently I fit into all my old size 12 and 10's.
When I started, before I lost 2 stone+ I was in size 14, but I was bursting out of them and would have been more comfortable in a size 16, though pride would never allow me to buy them!

not sure what figure i have - big boobs, narrown hips, bit of a bum, wobbly belly lol

but im 5ft 4, size 16/18 top & pants - currently weigh 12st 12.5lbs

i want to be a size 10 pants, not sure what weight that will be tho. my first aim is 10st 8lbs, then see how i go

Back