**Weight Dropping Wednesday Daily Thread**

We Could Swap!!!

Shame you don't live here minniemel - I love ironing (i know I really am sad). Its just a shame I don't like the washing, folding and putting away that goes with it!!!

OMG... if you were single and I were single (oh, and if we were gay) I'd so marry you. We'd be perfect.

I LOVE doing the washing, drying and folding of clothes -- I even thought about taking a job on the base doing the laundry for the temporary housing (hotel). Except then I gotta a little germ-a-phobe thinking about it. LOL

I wonder what the postage would be mail my ironing back and forth to you?

Hummmm.

MinnieMel

13 lb Turkey is in the oven (the smallest I've cooked in years... such an American thing -- you gotta have a BIG turkey. It is really stupid -- then you have turkey for ages and fill your freezer with it. )

Now I really have to do some cleaning and tidying. Walked the dog, but no proper exercise (oh, and certainly no ironing... LOL).

MinnieMel

Last edited:
hey everyone :) dont even get me started on ironing .. I just dont do it ..... Hubby irons his own shirt every morning , although he does like doing his own as after being in the army he likes it done 'properly' and I iron my uniform as I need it , the kids dont get to wear any clothes that need ironing very often .. most things are ok as I fold them up straight from the tumble dryer .. and the others just sit in the ironing basket for about a month !!!

Today is good so far , still gutted that I would have been in ketosis today if it wasnt for the B******y biscuits , but hey ho , had a bar for lunch and gonna have porridge for tea and then a tetra icecream this evening :)

Iv never ironed! Apart from a few things here and there! Omg, I'm not a scruff bag or owt I just can't stand it lol

Good afternoon everyone, I hope you are all having a good day. Its day 3 for me and feeling more ropey than yesterday. I am having my weigh in tomorrow, it will only be day 4 but as I've not seen her since Christmas (been poorly) I need a CDC injection :) and I want to try the new maple and pecan porridge.

Tomorrow is not a "normal day" for me but it will be my last at this weight ;) x

Back