Weight gain during pregnancy

I'm 5st heavier I'm 17st 7 ATM is love to be as light as that lol

Propoints isn't actually advised to be followed during pregnancy I'm a ww helper contacted hq when I was chucked outta class but I have been following sw on n off since pp came out anyways and have reverted back to that as it keeps me off junk food mainly unless I crave which I'm trying to curb with yogurts right now

ood luck guys, I have gained about a stone in all since pregnant went from 17st to 16st 7 before found out was pregnant in first month then gone upto 17st 7.6 and I'm 17 weeks now

I wanna get into 16s again before babies here so I can sts and limit big gains

Sam x

We know it's not recommended but I think you if you alter the plan it is doable, like for me I had 48pp aday which with weeklys and fruit works out at 2200calories a day which is what I stick with anyway, just easier sometimes to count points instead of calories xx

Because that's what works out to average of 2200 cals which is a healthy amount in pregnancy, it's not how many I'd have if I was actually on a diet not pregnant x

I wish jessie lol! I'm sure my bones are made of lead I am hovering for the last 6 weeks around 15st but all my clothes are a size 14 and a few 16s and they all fit fine, my none maternity 14 skinny jeans all still fit and button up, some are even baggy! When other people say they are that weight though they seem loads bigger than me so I don't get how it works!

I feel do uncomfortable not with my bump my weight I a always always hungry I stocked up salads and fruit this week gonna try Ditch the bread lets c if I can do it x

This is my 32 week picture not done one for a while will do a new one on Friday at 35 weeks x

Attachments

• image-1636944449.jpg
    image-1636944449.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 60
I'm on my phone when I reply there's a little + in corner next to send button you can do it from there x

Back