weight gain on CD

anna2202

Guys I m getting a bit frustrated and I m just wondering if any of you expirinced what I did.

I started CD two days ago, I am on my third day. I couldnt wait until my next meeting with CDC so I stepped on my scale..... I couldnt belive my eys I put on 3lbs!!!!!
I m on sole source (i didnt cheat) I have three sachets a day. I drink water and black coffee ..... where did I go wrong (????)

Please advise
Ania:cry:

Last edited:
It is probably water retention - dont worry within the next few days you'll wee that 3lbs plus lots more away as long as you are sticking to it 100% - dont let it put you off - I sometimes have gains but it is soon gone by the end of the week. It might also be that you scales are different from your cdc's - I know that some peoples vary quite alot. Dont give up keep going as your nearly over the hardest part and it will be smooth sailing after this. Good luck x x

i think sometimes your body goes into store function, as it's in shock, for a few days then the flood gates will open. you'll be peeing and pooing for england as the toxins and old food are released from your gut and body. :D my first week or two i can't stay away from the loo. if you are worried contact your CDC and she might have other things to add. try to stay away from the scales and don't let it get you down.

p.s to get the body moving try to drink a little more than the 4 pints. i always think 6 to 8 pints are the best. you can have this extra in your shakes, as black coffee and as plain water.

Thanks a lot xxxx
I called my cdc and I was told that this is propably water retain. I was also advised not to weight myself inbeetween the meetings.
I will stick to the diet until my next meeting and see what the resutls are.

you will be truly fine!! you need to make every effort you can not to weigh yourself during the week!!leave till your meeting with your cdc so you can experience really joy and surprise...that emotion is enough to live off for the next week!! good luck and keep drinking lots x x x x

Think about the facts...

You are consuming less than 500 calories a day... the average woman needs between 1500 and 2000 calories a day ... so by the law of averages you CANNOT NOT lose weight

As others have said - it could be water retention, not enough water, constipation.. quite a few factors but as your CDC has said - keep off the scales inbetween your visits and you should be pleasantly surprised

Hope that helps

T
x

have you stopped weighin yourself now?? whens your first weigh in?? fingers crossed for you!! i felt like you but lost 9ibs in my first week!! x x x

hi guys,

I stopped weighting myself and I m doing well. That first week when i saw weight gain..... it was my period comming .... I didnt even think about that :)

I ve got now new obsession: EGGS!!! I m craving eggs sooo much, I can see them everywhere, i think about them all the time, I even dream about them.... and the funniest thing is that before CD i didnt even like eggs :)

Thanks guys for your support, without it propably i would be off CD now.

Thanks a lot and good luck
xxx

Back